Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Write Your Own Obituary

I think it was Steven Covey who in Habit 2 told us to start with the end in mind. I don't have a copy of it or I would give you the citation.

The point is, where do you want to end up? Where do you want to be at the end of your life? What do you want to be remembered for?

If you could wave a magic wand, what would your life be like?

If you goal is to be able to sit on top of a mountain north of Vail and write the great American novel, how does what you are doing now, or what you want to do, fit into that? How is it congruent?

I'm trying to help people network more productively. Is this helping?

Connecting makes Your Stop for Real Estate , my real estate referral business, go. See www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

It powers my approach to writing. See www.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com where you can read my mystery for free, download it for free or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it.

It fuels my publishing outlet, By and for Writers. See www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com where you can get a poem or a short story published.

It is fueled by my reading and thinking and talking about entrepreneurship. For those ideas, go to www.hatman2.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment